In urban settings throughout Toronto and across Canada, 9 site-specific projects highlight the relationship between identity and photography.
- Public Installation Indian Candy Dana Claxton Dana Claxton May 1–31 Billboards along Dundas St W and Across Canada
- Public Installation X Rebecca Belmore Rebecca Belmore May 1–31 Billboards at Spadina Ave and Front St W, NE corner
- Public Installation Retail Compositions Owen Kydd Owen Kydd April 30–May 30 Brookfield Place, Allen Lambert Galleria
- Public Installation Touching Strangers Richard Renaldi Richard Renaldi April 30–June 1 Metro Hall
- Public Installation Hereros Jim Naughten Jim Naughten April 21–August 18 Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art, courtyard
- Public Installation Contacting Toronto 2014: Drowning World Gideon Mendel Gideon Mendel May 1–31 Queen’s Park Subway Station
- Public Installation The Same Problem 5 Aleesa Cohene, Benny Nemerofsky Ramsay Aleesa Cohene, Benny Nemerofsky Ramsay May 1–June 1 Ryerson Image Centre, Salah J. Bachir New Media Wall
- Public Installation Gulu Real Art Studio, Passport Martina Bacigalupo, Émilie Régnier Martina Bacigalupo, Émilie Régnier April 24–September 1 Toronto Pearson International Airport, Terminal 1
- Public Installation Pictures Become Objects, Objects Become Events Annie MacDonell Annie MacDonell May 5–30 Toronto Reference Library
In Your Planner
Add your favourite events by clicking the next to each thumbnail.